Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Truly, madly, deeply

Chapter 7

It was that day. That sad day. Me and Jess were going back to Estonia. Our plane was leaving at 4pm. I can't describe how hard leaving was for me. I woke up, depressed. I was a little bit happy too, that I was going to see my parents again. But the fact I wasn't going too see Ney for a very long time, broke my heart. We finished packing and Ney picked us up at 1:45pm. We reached the airport and Ney took our suitcases out of the car. We walked to the check in gates and stopped. I turned to Ney and clinged onto him. He also wrapped his arm around me and rest his head on mine. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I didn't want to let go of him, he meant the world to me. Just with the past two weeks, I had started loving him so madly, turly and deeply it was surreal. I knew he felt the same for me, I could see it in his eyes. We pulled away and he wiped the tear off my cheek. He took my left hand and kissed the ring he had given me. 'You'll see me soon, I promise'. I hugged him one last time and took my suitcase. I searched for Jess and I found her near the entrance talking to a guy. She was talking to Alexis. Then they hugged and I saw a little kiss. I smiled to myself and then looked back at Neymar. He was so sad, i couldn't stand it. I kissed him, it was the last time I could do that for a long time. I let go of his hand slowly and walked away. I looked back and saw him disappear into the crowd. Suddenly I felt broken. 
We sat down infront of the gates. I rested my head on Jess's shoulder and let out a sigh. Soon we were let on the plane. Right when I was about to turn off my phone, I got a text. It was from Ney, it said 'I love you, don't ever forget that'. 'I love you too, and I won't. I'll text you as soon as we land'. I switched my phone off and put it in my pocket. The plane took off and we were back on our way to Estonia, our home. 
***
We landed and I texted Ney as soon as I could. 'We're back in Estonia, I already miss you'. 'Good you're safe, I know, I miss you too' he replied. My mum and dad were there to pick us up. We put on our happy faces and greeted my parents. We sat into the car and drove to Jess's place. I hugged her and she entered her house. I sat back into the car and we drove home. 
I dragged my suitcase into my room. My mum helped me unpack and the we sat on my bed. 'Okay honey get some rest, later you're going to tell me about everything' she winked at me and walked out of the room. I smiled at her and then layed flat on my bed. Everything was the same again. My room, my clothes back in the closet and my suitcase back under my bed. I thought of him, only him. I checked my phone if he had called or anything, but nothing. I put my phone on my bed next to my pillow and I closed my eyes. I decided to have a nap to get my mind off of things. I woke up to my phone ringing, it was him. 'Hello' I answered it. 'Hey babe, we're you sleeping?'.  'Yep'. 'Oh I'm so sorry go back to..'.' Nonono it's okay don't worry, I'm glad that you called'. We talked about 10 minutes the said our I love you's. I plugged my phone to it's charger and sat up on my bed. My mum slowly opened the door and came in. 'How did you sleep?'. 'Good'. 'So, tell me everything'. I took a deep breath and started from the beginning. I told her about everything. I even told her about Neymar. She seemed to be happy for me. But she was worried that I couldn't handle a long distance relationship. I assured her that I could. That Ney was really sure about us too. She then smiled. 'Well honey, you got alot of schoolwork to follow up on'. 'Yeh mum, I know'. It was my last year in school. I was finishing 12th grade. I had to learn for my final exams. I sat down behind my desk and opened my books. I tried to get my mind off of Ney and focus on schoolwork, but I had trouble doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment