Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I love seeing you smile

Chapter 4

I wasn't sure what I was feeling for Neymar. I was extremely attracted to him. But I didn't know him that well yet. One thing I was sure about, I wanted to see him again and I hoped he would call. I layed on my bed. Thinking about him. I couldn't hep myself. It was like I'm 14 again and was having a huge crush on a boy. But I'm not a teen anymore, it had to be something else. My phone ringed, it was him. I was extatic and grabbed the phone. I tried to calm down and answered it. 'Hi Brit'. 'Hey Neymar, what's up?' I tried to talk like a normal person. 'Nothing much, I just wanted to ask, do you and your freind want to come watch our practice? You could sit by the field and I'd love to go out with you afterwards. I mean, with you and your friend'. 'Umm sure, why not. What time?'. 'I'll pick you up at 1pm'. 'Okay, bye'. I put my phone on the bed and looked at the clock, it was 12:30pm. 'Jess! Quickly get your ass out of bed! You're gonna see half naked Barca players!' with those words she stood up as fast as she could and searched for her pants.
At 1pm he was in front of the hotel. He was driving a stunning white Audi R8. I have a fetish for motorcycles and cars, what can I do. He stood out of the car and opened the door for us. He greeted Jess with a hug and me with a kiss on the cheek. We sat into the car and drove off. When we reached Camp Nou Ney left for the locker room after seeing us to our seats.
All through the practice I only stared at him. How could a human being be so perfect? So flawless? So freaking hot? I swear he's god sent. Every time he got a chance he looked at me. I smiled every time. Jess was staring at Alexis like she was on crack or something. I swear she even drooled a bit.
After the practice we went for lunch. We sat in the car and Neymar told us to wait for a bit. He ran back to the building and when he walked back, he had another man with him. Then I realized who it was, I giggled and then stared at Jess. I gave her a perverted smile then pointed at the window. She dropped her phone on the car floor and started blushing. She was sitting in the back and I was in the front next to Ney, so, Jess had to sit next to Alexis in the back seat. I smiled at Alexis when he entered the car as a greeting, then quickly looked at Jess for a second. I thought she was going to pass out. 'Hope you don't mind' Alexis looked at Jess. 'No, not at all' she smiled back, on the edge of happy tears. We drove to a cute little cafe and took a table. The food in Barcelona was absolutely delicious. We finished eating and had a chat. Neymar stood up and asked me to come along. I winked at Jess then took Ney's hand. We walked around the corner. 'About last night. What happened. Was that okay with you or was I coming on too fast or...'. 'Everything's okay Neymar. Last night was perfect. I wouldn't have changed anything'. 'Not even that, what happened at the hotel?'. 'No, not even that' and I smiled. 'So... can I do it again?'. I looked up at him and smiled, hoping he would get the hint. And oh believe me, he did. Once again, he pressed his lips onto mine and wasn't keen on the idea of letting me go. When he pulled away I looked at the ground and smiled. He raised my head 'don't look down, I love seeing you smile'.

No comments:

Post a Comment