Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I think I love you

Chapter 5

I hadn't seen him about two days, cause he had long practices and an important game coming. I had a week left in Barcelona. I didn't know how things were going to be when we went back to Estonia. I truly had no idea. My phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and my face lid up. 'Hello'. 'Hey Brit, how's it going?'. 'Pretty well, and you?'. 'Good too except the fact that I haven't seen you for 2 days. Listen, there's a party tonight. We're celebrating our team's birthday and I was wondering if you and Jess wanted to come'. 'Sure, we'd love to. what'd the dress code?'. 'Black tie. I'll pick you up at 10pm'. 'Okay, bye'. Well, we're screwed. We hadn't took any dresses or high heels with us, damn. 'Jess, we have to go shopping for something fancy'. 'Why?'. 'Ney invited us to the team's birthday celebration'. There was silence for a bit and then she jumped out of the bathroom all dressed up. 'Let's go'.
We shopped for about 3 hours til we found the perfect outfits. We got back at 7pm and decided to have a quick snack. Soon we started getting ready, it took us about an hour, and finally, we were ready at 9:50pm. Our outfits: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=106012490. When we reached the hotel's main door. He was already there. Leaning on his white Audi, black suit on. As we walked towards the car, his eyes went wide open. 'Wow, girls, you look stunning'. We smiled and he opened the doors for us. He closed the door after Jess and then looked at me. His eyes moved from my feet to my face. He slightly bit his lip and smiled at me. I sat in the car and he closed the door.
We soon reached the night club that the party took place in. There was a red carpet in front of us. Me and Jess walked side to side, and Ney walked behind us. We stood for a sec so that the paparazzi could take their photos, then moved on. Ok, that was something new. We entered the club and there was a tall security guy standing in front of us. He looked at Neymar and asked something in Spanish, Ney replied and then he let us in. We moved through the crowd and then reached the bar. 'Would you girls like anything? Everything's on the house tonight'. 'Yeah okay, but we don't know what to choose..'. He then told the bartender something. 'You'll get your drinks shortly. But I have to go for a sec, I need to find Pique' he the kissed me on the cheek and left. The bartender handed us something greenish or blueish, I couldn't tell in the dark. Anyway, it tasted really good. We ordered some more and then went to dance. Those cocktails made us, how can I say, more lively. We were having a lot of fun and then I felt someone grabbing my waist from behind. I turned around to see Neymar. I could smell the alcohol in his breath and he was also a bit tipsy. 'sorry I was gone for so long'. 'Don't worry, we had fun with Jess..' I looked behind my back and she wasn't there anymore. I didn't make a fuss about it because she had her phone with her and she probably went to dance with another guy. We went to the bar with Ney and had a few drinks more. after that we went dancing again. This time things got, well, hot on the dance floor. I really didn't know i could dance like that. Oh, sweet alcohol. We got tired and we decided to go and breathe some fresh air. We walked around the corner and stopped there. I leaned on the wall to rest and Ney came towards me. He handed me his jacket and then stood in front of me. He slowly came towards me and placed his hand on the wall beside me. He then leaned in and kissed me. I could taste the alcohol on his lips. He then pulled away, but he still was close. He then continued kissing me. But this time he placed his hand on my hips and came closer. One kiss turned into a heated make out session. After a while we decided to go to his place. I was obviously drunk and didn't think about Jess. Ney called a taxi and we drove to his sea side apartment. When we went up the elevator we could barely keep our hands off each other. He closed the door behind us and pressed me againts the wall. Thus again a make out session. Sweet baby jesus. He then led me into the bedroom and pushed me on the king sized bed. In fifteen seconds the high heels were off and I was in my underwear. He took his shirt off and climbed on. Ok, enough details for now.
The next morning I woke up to the sunlight that was coming from between the curtains. I looked to my right and he was still sleeping. Heavily. I kissed him on the forehead and slowly sat up. I climbed out of the bed and looked around the room for something to cover my naked body. I found one of his T-shirts and put it on. I went into the kitchen and looked into the fridge for something to make breakfast out of. I found some milk and eggs and decided to make chocolate-chip pancakes. I mixed up the dough and heated the pan. I started to fry the pancakes. I just flipped on over and then felt two arms grab around my waist. I smiled, 'Good morning'. 'Morning'. I finished cooking and we ate practically all the pancakes. What can I say, the bedroom isn't the only place I'm good at. We sat down on the couch and turned the tv on. Ney lied down and I lied on his chest. We put on the news. Had closed my eyes, but i opened them when I heard someone say Neymar on the news. I opened my eyes and found a picture of us on the screen. Oh my god. It was taken when we were outside of the club. Around the corner. Well, what can I do. I looked at Ney's face and he was kinda shocked. I couldn't and i started laughing. 'Well, we're screwed'. 'We were so drunk we didn't even notice people taking pictures of us'. I sat up and put my face in my hands. I couldn't stop laughing, i don't know why. 'What's so funny' he said and sat up also. He started tickling me. Tickling was my only weakness, seriously. I hit him with a pillow and jumped off the couch. 'Oh no, it's on' he jumped after me. I ran away from him. He chased me and we still ended up on the couch. We lied there and he was holding me with a tight grip, that I wouldn't run away again. We calmed down and ended up in the same position like we were first on the couch. We watched tv and cuddled, could it get anymore better? 'I think I love you' slipped from his lips. My heart dropped and i looked at him in the eyes. I leaned in and kissed him softly. I pulled away 'I think I love you too'.
After an hour or so we were still lying on the couch. Then I realized something. WHERE THE FUCK WAS JESS. 'Babe, I don't know where Jess is'. 'well try calling her'. I found my phone and dialed her number. She wasn't answering. 'God, I'm worried now'. 'Don't worry, we'll find her'. we got up and went to the club. We sat in Ney's car and he started to call his teammates. During one call he sighed of relief and ended the call. 'I know where she is'. We drove in front of a house. He rang the doorbell and guess who answered it. Alexis Sanchez himself. I wanted to laugh but I held it in. Jess walked behind him. 'there you are' i saw her and hugged her.

No comments:

Post a Comment