Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The start of something new

Chapter 3

The next day, like he promised, he called. He asked me out on a date. Ofcourse I said yes, who wouldn't say yes to Neymar. He told me to put on something warm and we would meet at 9pm in front of my hotel. Jess was exvited for me and helped me get ready. I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans, black tanktop, a brown leather jacket and black flats. I tied my hair up and put on some mascara and lipgloss. Nothing special. I hadn't took any fancy clothes with me, who would've thought that i was going out on a date with Neymar. Jess hugged me goodbye and I was off. He was already waiting in front of the hotel. He was leaning on a wall and exploring is phone. I absolutely LOVE his style. He's so handsome I can't handle myself. When he noticed me he put his phone in his pocket and smiled at me. 'Hi, you look great' he smiled and kissed me on the cheek. Brazilians, ugh. 'Not so bad yourself' I smiled back at him. I wrapped my arm around his and we walked off. I actually liked that we were on foot, cars make things too fancy, and the fresh air and the beautiful city lights. Barcelona was so beautiful in the dark. All the cute little cafes and old couples sitting on benches. It was like out of a romance novel or movie. 'Like spending time in Barcelona?' he started the coversation. 'Yes, it's absolutely wonderful. But the fact that it's Barca's home town, makes it even more fantastic'. 'So I quess you're a fan?'. 'A big fan'. We continued walking through the city, until we reached the seaside. There was a little house in the middle of the beach. We walked to it and up the little stairs. It had a big porch with a little sofa on it, and in front of it there was a low table with wine and food on it. We sat down and Ney gave me a blanket, that i wouldn't get cold. We talked and talked for hours. We drank wine and laughed. We talked about our past and our childhood. We discussed our love for football and different players. 'I really like you, Brit'. 'I really like you too, you're hot' I was getting a little tipsy, so don't mind what I say. I jumped off the couch 'let's go for a walk on the beach'. He smiled and stood up. We walked down the waterline and held hands. I was feeling funny so I started to run and jump. Ney followed me but he didn't bounce and jump like me. Afterall, he was a gentlemen. He caught up with me and grabbed hold of me. We laughed. Suddenly we fell onto the sand and just layed there. We stared into eachother's eyes and didn't say a word. I heard the waves crash on the white sand and then calming again. That moment couldn't get anymore perfect. 
***
After we left the beach he walked me back to the hotel. We had had the most wonderful night. He really was an amazing guy with an amazing personality. On top of that he was drop dead handsome too. I adored him as a person. I really liked him.
When we reached my hotel we hugged and said our goodbyes. I was walking towards the elevator when I heard him. 'Brit, wait' he ran back to me and quess what, he kissed me. Right then, right that moment, he ran to me and kissed me. It was the start of something. He smiled and walked off. I felt like flying when I exited the elevator. I open our room door and threw myself on the bed. 'So, how did it go?'. 'Magically'.

No comments:

Post a Comment